Sunday, January 8, 2012

Wicked Wednesday Challenge!

I'm loving this ATC challenge from Wicked Wednesday it's The 60's!   My oldest 2 kids once asked me if I was a hippie?  LOL, no I was born in the 60's  not quite old enough to be a true hippie but maybe since everything is going so retro, I'll get my chance!  Talk about embarrassing them to death!

I used a Dilly Beans digi image, Copic Markers, Glossy Accents Crackle and the rest of the goodies are from my stash.  Check out the design teams ATC's, very talented ladies over at Wicked Wednesday.  Peace!


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Melissa - love the Dilly Beans image you used for our 60's theme at Wicked Wednesday - so glad you joined the challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image you picked :) Way to show your flower power with the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, this is awesome. Totally groovy. OK I couldn't resist.... hee hee Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesdays! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ATC and cute Dilly Beans image

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!! Couldn't be cuter! Love your new blog header too. xxD

    ReplyDelete