Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Welcome to my coffin!

Today I have a little Halloween decor inspiration for you.  While snooping around a big box craft store I found these fun little wooden, hinged coffins.  Naturally a couple found there way into my shopping cart.

I got to thinking how cute Some Odd Girl's Zombie Mae would look in her own little coffin.  Using my Copic air-brush system (which most days I hate) I used Copic C10 and E49 and sprayed the coffin to give it a dirty look..you know that just dug up from the ground appearance.

zombie mae inspiration

Zombie Mae was colored with Copic Markers:  Skin, BG90, BG93, BG99, Hair, V17, C3, C5, all other YR24, YR27, B95, B97, B91, RV99, R39, R24, E81, R00.  I think she turned out BOO-tiful, don't you?  Plus her coffin is really happening.  

Some Odd Girl has a great selection of Halloween images.  Have  you decided on the ones you will be using for next month?

No comments:

Post a Comment