Friday, July 15, 2016

Release Day 5!


Our last day of new releases is all about ACCESSORIES!


I had so much fun playing with the new accessories.  They are so easy to use on your digital stamps because you can size them to get a perfect fit.  Just merge your files together and have fun!  I used new release Pig (cause I love him) and  did some flipping and merging to make them look a bit different, and with accessories, it's like a totally new image.

Be sure to visit the Some Odd Girl Blog to see the new accessories in use by the design team.  Then head to the SOG shop and under "NEW "you can grab them for yourself!  These can be added to old images as well as new.


2 comments:

  1. I love how you put these together, and added accessories to enhance their cuteness. Do you make YouTube videos? I'd love to know what colors you used for the pigs. This is my first visit to your blog--and I see that you've moved. I'll look around a bit, with fingers crossed, for a YouTube link.

    ReplyDelete