Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year Resolutions

Well, I should be doing the eat healthier, exercise more, give up chocolate resolutions....but I'm not.  This year I'm resolving to get more Copic markers.  Six months ago I was determined NOT to like them because I didn't want to think that I would spend that much money on markers.  HA HA,  spend I will! But better yet, I believe that for my birthday, which is in a couple of days, that my husband will be getting me one of those big sets.  When he saw the bird that I colored he didn't believe I had done it.  I said, "it's not me it's the markers and I'd love to have more of them".  He said, "how about for your birthday".....well won't he be surprised!!

4 comments:

  1. He'd probably like to treat me to some more too....

    Bird looks great

    ReplyDelete
  2. great colors. Giving up chocolate is highly overrated. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the bird is beautiful!!!! Ya know....I'll take some too!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy early birthday!! Very pretty bird! Nice card! I'm determined NOT to like the Copics too. I have a couple that I picked up from a stamping flea market, but I really haven't used them yet. I'm sure if I do, I will like them and become obsessed with them!! A few of my blogging friends are GENIUSES with the Copics. They seriously amaze me! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete