Sunday, March 21, 2010

House Plans

YAHOO!!  We were able to pick up our finished house plans from our architect today!  Finally, I may allow myself to become excited about the fact that we are going to build a house on 6 acres in the country with mature trees and a creek running through it!!  I married a city boy...it has taken me all 23 years of our marriage to get him to consider living in the country and believe me it was no minor task.  When we started working on the plans and I mentioned that we would need a well he was like WHAT??  Wait until I buy a horse!

6 comments:

  1. Don't forget the Pot Belly PIG and a DONKEY!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! We just moved to the country from the desert and love it!! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is no need for pigs or donkeys Joan, I can see them at Barbs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats ssssoooo exciting! Oh what I'd give to live on acreage again! To have a creek would be over the top! I hope you share pictures along the way! I've learned so much from moving so often and building 2 houses. Its a lot of work! Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete