Monday, April 5, 2010

Antics

We had a family party for my neice this weekend.  Isn't she beautiful!!  That's her dog, Chunk, which was one of my puppies.  He wins hands down for being the largest puppy out of all my litters, and he is just a character!

Our family gatherings are rather crazy.  This one was pretty mild but still there was lots of talking, laughing, eating, drinking and general goofy-ness  I did manage to get some pictures of some of the antics.

My sister


My oldest son


My neice and nephew

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun Melissa! Glad to hear you enjoyed your Easter!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG....great pics!!!! Ardith's kids are absolutely gorgeous! Hey where's your family in there???? AND I have the perfect rub-ons for you....mustaches!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH Geez......I just noticed JD!!!! OMG too funny!!!! Keep him clean-shaven!!! He has grown up to be such an amazingly handsome, caring & intelligent young man!!!

    ReplyDelete