Wednesday, June 30, 2010

YIPPEE!!!

WOW, I cannot begin to say how excited I am right now!!!!  First off, I have to share something really HUGE!!!  I am honored and over the moon thrilled that I will be joining Shirley's 2 Girls design team!!!  I'm an official S2G girl with attitude, and those who know me know that I have the "attitude"!!!

Next, (insert happy dancing me), I won last week's Monday Maina over at Club Anya with my Oliver and his dinos card!!  I get a free stamp - WHOOHOO!!!!  The problem will be choosing one because they are all so delish at The Greeting Farm!

8 comments:

  1. I am very happy for you looks like things are going your way just as you wanted!! Kudos to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congratulations to you! And I love the pink and black of your blog... super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute new blog look Melissa! Also BIG congrats on the DT...I just applied for a DT keeping my fingers an toes crossed...I'll keep ya posted.
    hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Melissa-so excited to have you on board!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WTG Girlie!!!!! I knew you would find your niche!!!!! So exciting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh yay!! Melissa that is so awesome!! Good for you and I think you are the best!

    ReplyDelete