Monday, July 19, 2010

Time OUT!!!

Oh my word, I think I need a time out from my laundry.  If anyone had ever told me that I would do so much laundry each week I would have laughed at them.  I would have said Riggggght, that won't be happening - HA!!!  The washing machine and dryer are constantly going in our house, the clean piles grow but the dirty piles multiply constantly.  Sometimes I wonder if someone is sneaking their laundry baskets over?  You know, she'll never notice a few extra full baskets of dirty clothes?  Sometimes I wish clothing was made of paper and recycled.  You wear it, put it in recycle and by George you have a new clean pair of pants!   Sure would simplify a lot of things!

2 comments:

  1. No joke huh? We have a ton here too, I couldn't imagine what it would be like with a couple more kids!

    ReplyDelete