Sunday, August 8, 2010

HOME again, home again, JIGGITY jog!!

We're home from a very busy vacation and now, time to get busy with laundry, grocery shopping and all those other things you have to do after a vacation.  Somehow, I need to sneak in some creative time, I mean my Copics are missing me and I don't want them to feel neglected.

Our next departure date is Friday, but since I managed to wake up this morning with a rotten cold I'm not sure if I'll be going or not.  I cannot fly with a head cold because it will cause my ear drums to rupture...I have experienced this before and I have ear problems most the time anyway so there is no way I ever fly with any cold symptoms.  So whether I get to go or not will depend...I guess I'll play it by ear (get it) LOL!  I'd hate to miss the wedding, but I'd hate to be any deafer than I am!

1 comment: