Friday, August 13, 2010

I'm running around like crazy!

I was supposed to be on my way to my neices wedding but because of an infection in my ears it was advised that I not travel.  So instead, while Dave files to Colorado, I'm here running the kids all around. Three hair cut appointments, sports physical, trip to the Jr. High, trip to the Grade School, trip to the High School. Tomorrow, the most dreaded trip...shopping with Chloe.  I wonder if it's possible to get my suburban painted YELLOW since I'm like a bus driver I might as well look the part!

I do have 2 cards to share, I have to color to keep the stress down!  This one I did only using the new Happy Halloween collection from Echo Park.  Since Halloween is my fav holiday you can be sure you will start seeing other Halloween projects!



This little gnome is from Pixie Dust Studio.  I loved this image.


2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the Halloween card! Love the colors and that gnome in the other cute card! Flowers, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ADORABLE cards! Sheesh...I am not looking forward to they days of constantly running kids from here to there! Its such a chore and takes so much time!

    ReplyDelete