Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The Greeting Farm Stamp

Have I mentioned lately how I love the stamps from The Greeting Farm.  Oh my, I'm addicted to Anya, Creepers and all the others, and I seem to be working at owning them all because, well, why not?

I admit I love this image because I am married to a drummer. No, it doesn't look like my hubby but it was just to darn cute.

I'm pretty darn excited because I've discovered another challenge blog that is Anyone for Anya?  I'm linking this to their sketch challenge.  There is a ton of talented crafters there and the eye candy is WOW!  Check it out!!





3 comments:

  1. Oh, he is just wickedly adorable!!
    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Anyone for Anya.

    gr hetty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Talk about eye candy - this totally wowed me!!! I love your papers - really works great for this rockin' creeper. and I love how you added the sticker to his drum - fabby! Thanks for joining us this week at Anyone for Anya?

    ReplyDelete