Thursday, September 2, 2010

Feeling Twisted??

We're feeling a little twisted at Shirley's 2 Girls so come join us for Twisted Thursday!  I'm very excited to tell you that our September theme is all about critters.  Critters are a personal fave of mine so I'm LOVING this!!



The design team has been working with new images from S2G and have created some B.U.T.Ful eye candy that will certainly get you inspired.  NOW, head on over to the blog and get with this week's challenge!!

TWISTED THURSDAY challenge # 72  Use FLOCKING and FEATHERS!

I have to admit when I read flocking I was like WHAT????  I don't have any of that stuff, looks messy.  But I purchased a little jar and within 4 days I acquired every color available to me.  Addicted...yes I am!  It's easy to work with and VERY FUN!

This image is called Friendships and you can get it in the store.  The "girls" have a new collection of critters that will be released September 9th!!  Believe me these  digis are a must have if you love critters, or even if you don't love critters you will still probably need 1 or 2!



Once you've completed your card or project don't forget to link your fabulous work on the challenge blog.  'ONE' lucky winner that plays this week will receive '2 digi stamps' from the web store.  PLUS, you'll also get a FAB S2G BADGE\ICON to display proudly on your blog

2 comments:

  1. Melissa, you come up with the most creative shapes for your cards. Beautiful coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, love that fish bone. I was the same way with flocking for a long time, someone gave it to me and I thought it was too messy to get out, now I love it!

    ReplyDelete