Friday, October 22, 2010

Copic Certification Class

Yup, I am now certified!  I attended the Copic certification class yesterday in Chicago. It was worth the 4 hours it spent getting to and from Chicago during rush hour.  The unfortunate thing is now I HAVE to HAVE the Copic air brushing system.  No, I cannot wait for Christmas....I really NEED it now.  Now!  Today!  You know, NEED, not want ; ) 

I had the honor of sitting by an extremely talented lady that works for Split Coast Stampers.  I could have spent much of the day looking at her sample book and watching her work.  Did I say VERY talented!!!  I realize that I need tons more practice with my Copics and my (soon to have) air brush system!! Copic practice is a good thing, it's nothing like having my mom tell me to go practice the panio. : )

5 comments:

  1. WOW! Congrats on this well deserved certification! I'm so happy for you, and want to be the first to congratulate you on your new air brush system. I thought I heard you say you didn't have it yet, but it sounds like the perfect thing you need to keep yourself sane with all of the work on the new house! hint, hint! Besides that, you need a present to congratulate yourself for all of the hard work it took to get certified. Do any of these sound like a good reason to give to DH???? I tried my best for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you probably should order 2- you know your sister's gonna want it too....


    just sayin....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! And yes...I see an air brush system in your future!

    Hugs,
    marsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG.....you are obsessed! You better order 2...you know WHO will want one too!!!!!

    ReplyDelete