Friday, October 1, 2010

Hey, Pay ATTENTION!!

Sometimes you just have to share something funny you've done and this is one of those times.  First, a little background...I am addicted to Vick's inhalers, I love the smell of Vick's and normally have one with me when I have a sinus headache.  This morning my sinuses was hurting, I was drinking coffee, and working diligently on a project.  I'm a messy crafter so when I'm working there is always a mess of materials around me.  With that said... I grabbed my Vick's Inhaler and shoved it up my nose, but actually I had grabbed a glue stick.  I guess I can be thankful that I didn't grab a permanent marker!

7 comments:

  1. you take after dad...remember the super glue???

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny.... It's like my table here... where is that or that.... and after an half hour of searching it appears to be in front of me...
    yeah... but going this far.... nope... sorry your on your own... giggle
    Thanks for sharing!
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa, that is too funny. With me it would be a chapstick and the glue stick ending up on my lips.Your card is gorgeous and thanks for the template. Copying it into MTC so I can cut it with my Cricut. Love the buttons too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can just imagine your reaction LOL... bet you'll never do that again in a hurry!!!

    :O) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol...thanks for the good laugh!

    ReplyDelete