Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Michelle Perkett Studio

I'm thinking snow....what are you thinking?  I really don't like snow, but I love snowmen so I had fun working with this new image from Michelle Perkett Studio.  I actually used my new air-brush system to make the background.  I'm still learning to use it so I was happy that it turned out.




Remember today starts a new challenge at the challenge blog and it's Anything Goes!  I can't wait to see what you link up.  Remember you can't win if  you don't play!

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely ADORABLE card! I love everything about it! We have been getting snowflakes off and on all day today! :-( Not ready to drive in it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this card is wonderful, I love the snowman and your fun papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh, this card is so cute! I love the bright colors and the trees!

    ReplyDelete