Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pixie Dust Studio

This week we have a really good challenge.  Create something with a theme for a man or boy!  I have to admit, I normally go toward the feminine colors and most of my cards are for women.  This was a really good chance for me to get out materials for some "male" type cards.  After I finished working on my challenge card, I kept my guy stuff out and created a few more!

Challenge # 48  create a card or project with a  "male" theme


The image I used is Pocket of Love which you can purchase HERE.  It's also on sale right now, how's that for a deal!  I did paper piecing and made the pocket into the actual card.  It will be great for a little guy's birthday.

Remember to link your creation at the challenge blog no later then 6pm (GMT) 11/17/10!  Have Fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word, this is so stinkin' cute! I love it! CUTE critters!

    ReplyDelete