Friday, February 25, 2011

Arty Expression 2

Once again I'm working with CS Designs original digital image.  This image is called "Arty Expression 2" and you can find it with a unique selection of other fabulous artwork at CS Designs blog.


digital image by Chris Stern
I opened the image, and then made another file and opened it again and flipped it so the faces would face away from each other.  After coloring them and matting them I decided to play with my embossing powders which have been gathering dust on the shelf now for too long.  I used clear embossing ink and covered the who thing, mat too, and then dumped on crystal powder.  I wanted it thick so I just keep dumping it on, the result is a semi sparkly image.  I was really happy with it.  The rest of the materials are from my scrap stash.

Coming March 1st CS Designs is hosting their first Extravaganza Contest. You don't want to miss out so check out the deets on my side bar or head to the BLOG

1 comment:

  1. Love it Melissa and I love how you flipped the image - looks great!

    ReplyDelete