Friday, February 18, 2011

Farewell Hop!

OMG, I cannot believe my time as a designer for Michelle of Michelle Perkett Studio is completed.  I have worked with a group of incredibly talented, friendly ladies that have continued to amaze me with their creations.  Michelle's whimsical digital images are just fantastic, she is a talented artist and such a genuine wonderful lady.  I've loved making new friends and learning new "tricks".  

Now, mark your calendar so you can participate in the Friendship BLOG HOP.  It will be the last one for those of us on the design team who are leaving.

2 comments:

  1. We're going to miss you Melissa! Its been great to be on the DT with you but I'm sure we'll see eachother in blogland :-)
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I loved the blog hop i did with them last year!

    ReplyDelete