Thursday, September 8, 2011

Mom, I can make my own breakfast!


This is my 9 year old who is a wonderfully quirky fellow that we all LOVE!  He is incredibly smart, funny, loving and he absorbs information like a sponge.  He talks using words many adults don't use.  He is a special boy in that he has ADHD, OCD, Bipolar disorder... Aspergers.  That is a lot of titles to hold isn't it?  He is so interested in helping in the kitchen and especially blending.  He has perfected the banana smoothie, I mean I haven't had one anywhere else that tastes as good and I finally gave up ordering them.  Stop by I'm sure he would love to make you one!

3 comments:

  1. Would love a smoothie right now, lol, bit far i know.......hehehe
    He looks so cute and they do amaze us with the rate in which they learn new things, amazing!!
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so great!!! You can have him ship smoothies to me anytime LOL

    ReplyDelete