Saturday, October 15, 2011

Desert Islands Craft Challenge

Oh, that name drew me right in - Desert Islands Craft Challenge.  I would LOVE to be on a desert island right about now.  But I'm not, I'm sitting in my craft/office which is as close to paradise as I can get here.  ANYWAY, I decided that I had to join this challenge group, I think the idea of using things from their posted itinerary is a neat idea.  My creation...



This is a goodie bag of sorts.  I did have goodies in it, but I ate them, and let me just tell ya that it held a lot of chocolate! 

Items from the challenge itinerary are:

1 Halloween
3 Favourite colour
5 Candy Colours
8 Shades of Grey
9 Bats and Spiders
10 The UnDead

2 comments:

  1. This is great Melissa!! LOL I love the expressions on the pumpkin faces!! I love the Desert Islands Challenge too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this especially with that great paper pack! The mini clothespin is a fabulous touch too thanks for playing with DICC! Beth

    ReplyDelete