Friday, November 4, 2011

Any shape but a circle or square!

How about a megaphone!!  That's what I made this week for the challenge at Anyone For Anya.  I love this cheerleader from The Greeting Farm, especially since this year my daughter is a cheerleader.  RAH!!


I cut out a megaphone template then re-created it double so I could make it into a card that opens. Used my Copic Markers and some goodies from my stash for the rest  Check out the Anyone for Anya and Friends challenge. Lovin' the eye candy!

4 comments:

  1. Melissa what a perfect shape for your cheerleader - love the blue and white colours too!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sporty card
    thanks for playing with the anyone for anya challenge this week
    Janine DT AFA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creations always make me smile and this is no exception!
    Have the best weekend ever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shake those pom-poms Melissa! Love your megaphone card... it is totally awesome! Thanks for joining in at AFA this week.
    Susan xxox

    ReplyDelete