Wednesday, November 9, 2011

He was FRAMED!


And you can be framed too!!  Well you can be this week at Hambo Stamps Hoedown.  The challenge is...FRAME IT!  Hambo's Hoedown weekly challenge is a progressive challenge.  So if you participated and followed the directions you should have received your new digi, Camera Man, to play with.  If your just starting and/or returning to the challenge use ANY Hambo Stamp digi or rubbahhhh and you can click HERE to go directly to the store.

My camera man was colored using Copic Markers as was the sentiment. The rest of the materials were from my scrap boxes.  My scrap boxes are overflowing all over the place so I'm  trying to use stuff from them and get them a little more under control. ; )

Now get framing and then link up over at the Hoedown!  Can't wait to see your creation!



Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. How adorable! Love the image and the card you created with it! Super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!! I'm thinking of doing a scrap page with him...if I can dig out an old pic of my G'pa who was the avid photographer in our family. I am now and I love to think of him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your coloring on this and your frame is perfect! Even better when you can whittle away a few stashed supplies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa, I love your color choice! And what a cute green frame :) And that star tag is the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete