Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I need submissions for ScrapStreet Magazine

OK ladies, I'm looking for submissions for my article, Technique Turn, that will be in January's ScrapStreet Magazine.  This can be any type of item, as long as you use the technique and we can see that you followed the directions.  Now this doesn't have to be something brand spanking new and you can submit more than one creations so get busy sending me your eye candy.

Here is the technique I'm looking for:

Three stamps are better than one! Get your image or background stamps out and choose three that will work together. Think scene, backgrounds, embellishments or paper piece one stamp with another. You decide how to combine three to create one outstanding card or scrapbook page. Please no individual word stamps, we want to see the creative combination of your image or background stamps.


Send them ASAP to me at mkn8ers@gmail.com
Include your name and email address
Use a separate email for each submission
Keep your pixels to around 600x600

HURRY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment