Friday, March 9, 2012

It's time to Glitter!

Grab your glitter and glue or glitter pens... and join the challenge at Dilly Beans Challenge Blog.  Our theme this week is GLITTER! I kept my glitter to a minimum this time, but I still used plenty of it.  Unfortunately my photo shows my glitter as gold, it's not, it's white.  My lighting must have been jazzed up a bit.  The little hedgehog is one of Megan's new images, along with the flower too.  I just love little "hedgie the hog" and there are different poses of him available at the store.





Be sure to visit the blog and see the other I LOVE GLITTER creations.  There is a lot of eye candy at Dilly Beans.  Want to check out Megan's new images? Well head to the STORE where you will find a Steal of a Deal (check the sale)!  Great bargains!

2 comments:

  1. Melissa I love this. I wasn't sure what color a hedgehog was so I haven't taken the time to research that yet. I think this looks like a good combo. So fun

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the texture you've achieved you the sweet hedgie. How fun and bright this is! xxD

    ReplyDelete