Friday, June 8, 2012

Purple Nurple!!!

It's Friday!
Time for a DILLY  BEAN CHALLENGE!!
This week's theme is PURPLE!



Sometimes ya just need someone to talk to about things and here she is - all ears.  This Dilly Beans digi image is  #404 Bunny Suit and this proves that you don't need to use it just for Easter projects.  I colored it with Copics Markers and used miscellaneous embellishments from my stash to accent.  Cardstock is Bazzill, sentiment is from K Andrew Designs.

Be sure to join us this week for our Purple challenge, I cannot wait to see what you create!  Link up at Dilly Beans Challenge Blog!


3 comments:

  1. HeeHee! LOVE the sentiment and how the purple pops your other bright colors. How fun! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is gorgeous - I love purple!!! Great purple papers & I love how you have coloured the image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH my goodness this is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete