Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Home again, home again...

Jiggity Jig!  I actually got to get away with no kids, hubby or dogs for 2 days and 2 nights!!  I attended the intermediate Copic certification class in Chicago (yes I got certified!) on Monday and on Tuesday went to CHA.

The Copic class was marvelous and I learned much.  Naturally with Copic, it's all about practice, practice, practice - soooo I guess I will be forced to color - LOL!  Not that I like doing that or anything.

CHA was great fun, met up with some other girls and we checked out all the new goodies.  CHA has certainly shrunk since I was there last, not anywhere near the amount of manufacturers that used to be there.  But I did see some products that I MUST have!

Today I went to pick up 2 puppies I was asked to foster and came home with 3 (not sure how that happened but the word yes came out of my mouth)  These little 6-8 weeks babies were just dumped outside left to die.  7 in the litter and only 3 were strong enough to be moved from the clinic into a foster home.  I'll have pictures soon, but they are CUTE, and need a lot of  love. It's been a while since I've had puppy breath around here! I realized that our Stanley has ruined all our dog toys so the pups have nothing to play with but some doggie blankets - poor babies.  I think I'm going to have to ask for friends and family to donate dog toys to Melissa's foster home ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment