Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Feeling fall in the air

In Illinois things are cooling off, trees are turning and fall is everywhere.  I love fall because I love to wear uggs, jeans, and hoodies...but I hate that it also means winter is on the way.

I made a couple of fall cards that I want to share.  The first Some Odd Girl digi image was colored this color   by accident.  I was filling my Copic Marker E000 and spilled it all over the image.  Normally I would have thrown it away but I decided to do something I have not done before and color it using only Copic E colors.  It was a learning experience for me and I really enjoyed it.



This is a digi stamp from Some Odd Girl as well and I decided to ink my banner burlap piece and see what happened.  I used Memento Rich Cocoa and I really like the results.  It makes the weave in the burlap more noticeable.


Those of you who know me know that I love all tones of pink so this would be a fitting color for me to use for my 3rd Some Odd Girl card.  I'm hoping that I will be considered for a guest designer future position, fingers and toes crossed!  I would be a fab designer because... I'll share my chocolate with all the girls.


I am entering the Birthday Celebration card above into the challenge at  Designed to Color, bingo challenge.  My bingo is for Pink, Orange, Free Space, Punch, Flower.

3 comments:

  1. These are great. I actually really like the accidental earth tone and the inked burlap is awesome. Good luck on the DT position - you would be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards! I love your coloring and how you create such fun scenes using your embellishments. Thank you so much for playing in Designed To Color's WCMD Bingo Challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete