Sunday, October 28, 2012

My vampire side...

My dark side???  Na, I was going to a Halloween party that my husband's band was playing at.  But I was pretty excited about my fangs because they actually stayed on and looked real.  So real, as a matter of fact, that my 8 year old was terrified of me and he was the one who asked me to smile at him.

My husband's costume, well it was certainly original.  He's the band drummer and so he decided to go as a famous drummer - Animal from the Muppets.  I knew that somehow I would end up having to make it so before he even started I told him I refused to help.  He surprise me because he  did the whole thing himself and discovered the joys of being burned by a hot glue gun!





Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. Those fangs do look real - you look beautiful and your DH's costume is very well done. Fun!

    ReplyDelete