Friday, November 9, 2012

Package toppers!

Today at the Farm we have a fun challenge for you.
It's the ABC challenge - Anything but a Card!

I made some package toppers that are really simple to do. 

These are shown in an upside down position so you could easily see the tubes.  I was able to make holes in the lid of the tub to put my wide ribbon in to make pulling off the top easy.  I then used ribbon and bakers twine to attach the tags.  I found the tubes at Jo-Ann Fabric.  I think these will be fun hanging off a holiday gift bag or package.  The tubes could also hold money!!


I used two of the cuties from the stamp set Miss Anya Scarves and colored them with Copic Markers.  I kept the tags white so it would be easy to write a message on the back.  Below are what they would be like when hanging from a package.




We can't wait to see what your ABC project will be.  Be sure to link up with us at The Greeting Farm's blog!

Happy Crafting!!

2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Melissa!!! Love the images and a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!Cute Image!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete