Tuesday, May 28, 2013

ColourQ Challenge

Our long weekend is over, and we are on the countdown until school is out on Friday.  We are also on the countdown to my hubby's birthday which is June 8, but I'm ready with his card!

I really like this color combination which is this week's challenge from 
Challenge #191 


I can't wait to see what you create so head over to the ColourQ blog for details.


The image is from Birdie Brown and I colored him using Copic Markers.



Entering this into the challenge at:

4 comments:

  1. Well now isn't he a fun little fella! Cute card Melissa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable! Your hubby must be quite the handy man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Melissa! I love how you put the circles behind him. So fun! Thank you for joining this month's challenge at Birdie Brown.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is as cute as can be, Melissa, and absolutely perfect for this time of year! LOVE your play on circles!

    ReplyDelete