Monday, June 17, 2013

Chi Chi Memories

Birthday Bash!

I had such great fun creating these cards using 
Chi Chi Memories kits Birthday Boy, and Birthday Girl.


Before I started creating the cards I new I wanted to keep them pretty basic so the details on the cakes would be the main focus. I have to admit that my favorite is the boy cake, I love the little cars.




All the images were colored using Copic Markers. I also use Memento Dandelion ink for the yellow border around the boy cake, and tried out my sewing skills.  I was really pleased with the bright colors I used for each card and I think they both turned out very festive.

Looking for additional inspiration, be sure to visit 


Entering in the challenge at:


1 comment:

  1. Two adorable cards Melissa! Love the bright colours and fun images!! Thank you so much for joining us at A Little Bit Crafty - I do hope we can see you again for our next challenge on 1st July! Susan x

    ReplyDelete