Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Family Peek!

It's time for a family peek.  I had the camera outside and actually got all 4 kids to sit down together so I could snap a picture.  No matching clothes, no consideration for where the sun was, this was completely impromptu.  





This is my city boy husband.  He was raised in the city, and when I met him he lived in another city.  Little did he know that I would nag him enough that he would finally agree to move in the country, with the added promise that I would mow the 6 acres. He likes it out here after all and has a garden, plus he doesn't mind giving me a hand with the mowing.   Not sure what we are going to do with that gourd?






This is my beautiful daughter with her dog, Ollie.  Ollie was born at our house, on Chloe's birthday, so we relented and let her keep the little guy.  Really, what could be a better birthday present!  I knew I had a picture of the two of them together from when the both of them were younger so here is the comparison. 
Time goes by much too quickly!








3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful family! Love how impromptu photos work out so much better than all the fussing and planning of one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. photo turned out great! OMG CHloe is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete