Sunday, August 11, 2013

Yumi & Fumi Handmade Mid Challenge Inspiration

Challenge #21
ANYTHING GOES!
Bi-weekly Challenge week 2


This is my first post as an official member of the Fumi design team.  I decided to stamp on canvas using Fumi and Chase, a couple of my favorite stamps.  My little banner goes perfectly against a small window I have but the pictures didn't turn out with it hanging there so I improvised!  Colored with Copic Markers and canvas is by Canvas Corp.  



Did you know that Yumi & Fumi has changed their challenge rules and now you can enter with ANY stamp image!  Be sure you check out the new challenge guidelines and link up your projects at 

Entering this into the challenge at:

3 comments:

  1. Wow - very impressed by your colouring on CANVAS!!! Great shading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this fabby little banner!!! I've never tried stamping on canvas but will have to give it a try...you've inspired me!!!!

    ReplyDelete