Sunday, October 6, 2013

Clean and Simple!

Here is a little inspiration for you and a reminder
 that you can still play in the challenge at

This is Challenge #25, Photo Inspiration
You may use ANY brand of Stamp!

You have until Friday, October 11th to join in our challenge. We'll announce the winner and top 3 picks on Saturday, October 12th!  Prize info on BLOG!

I happen to really like the colors pink and green together.

I decided we need a 'man' gift tag and why not in pink and green?  This stamp is Summer Chuckles. I decided to keep it as simple as possible so Chuckles would be the main focus of the tag.  Plus, my son always likes to tell me that 'guy' stuff shouldn't be frilly - he is an expert at age 8!  Summer Chuckles was colored with Copic Markers: E00, E21, E11, G43, G24, R20, E15, T1.  Won't Chuckles be a cute hanging from a gift bag or box!  Real men like pink!


1 comment:

  1. Shhhh...don't tell anyone but Summer Chuckles is one of my fav images to color because he's such a transformation from ink and paper to a happy-go-lucky guy with pinchable cheeks!

    Chuckles + Cupcakes + Pink = Happiness

    Love your inspiration,
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete