Thursday, July 10, 2014

Baby Girl Shower Banner

I had so much fun creating this little girl banner for a baby shower I am hosting for my niece on Saturday.  I decided that after all the work put into it I should share it on my blog.


Each dress is hung on a little hanger and can be removed from it.  The dress flips open to reveal the coordinating bloomers underneath and you could add a picture or note inside as well. The dress pattern is from a Silhouette file.










I will be hosting another baby shower for another niece this fall who is having a boy.  I better get to thinking about banner ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Melissa, this banner is super cute!!!! If your niece hasn't seen it yet she is going to love it when she does. Have a fun time hosting....your decorations are adorable.
    :Dxx

    ReplyDelete