Wednesday, June 1, 2016

SURPRISE!

There is nothing quite like getting a box in the mail post marked from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.  I honestly couldn't remember if I had ordered and thought about it on the drive home from the post office.

OMG what a major surprise, inside was a note from Kimmie welcoming me as a SURPRISE CRAFTY Guest Designer for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps for the month of June.  I fainted!  OK, maybe I didn't completely faint, but I did a major happy dance.  I am beyond delighted to be asked to play with the very talented Krafty girls this June.  Be sure you keep peeking at my blog for June's new release, and other inspiration.

KKS Blinkie

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I love KK too, looking forward to see your work, hugs Blankina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! What a great way to start off your June!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the guest designer

    ReplyDelete