Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm late

I guess I need to double check when I schedule a post to go up automatically because this one didn't.  I had to take my mom for an out-patient surgery this morning so I didn't notice this sooner.  Well, better late than never - right?

MICHELLE PERKETT STUDIOHappy New Year Challenge

This week's challenge is to make a card using the New Year as your theme.  You will link your creation up at Michelle Perkett's challenge blog.

If you don't have any Michelle Perkett Studios images there are freebies at the Michelle Perkett Studios Paper Craft Planet group and the CDAC group.  There are more for sale at Michelle's Etsy store, new releases too! This challenge winner will be awarded an image of their choice from the store.

This week the design team all worked with the image Fairy Bride.  Be sure to visit the challenge blog and see the dt's cards.

2 comments:

  1. Lovley card! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS! I thought it was a wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete