Thursday, December 30, 2010

Shirley's 2 Girls!

We have a challenge for you today at Shirley's 2 Girls challenge blog!!  I'm sad because this is my last challenge card with S2G's as my Design Term is ending.  But S2G's is on to bigger and better things so be sure you follow along with them in 2011!




So, for the last challenge in 2010, create a New Year's card!  Capture New Year's with balloons, confetti, clocks.... and share them with us.  My card below is capturing the New Year as a time to think reflect about 2010 and about a whole new year, it's a fresh start.








I used quite a bit of Flocking on this card for the snow.  I decided to try making some areas thicker than others to try to represent deeper areas.  It worked and gives the card some added dimension in the stamped area.


Remember to link up your New Year card or creation to the challenge blog.  I wish you all good health and much joy in the year ahead!

2 comments:

  1. Great card Melissa, hope you are doing well and had a great holiday! Good luck kin 2011!

    ReplyDelete