Monday, May 30, 2011

We did it, we finally MOVED!!

Carpool in Car Full of KidsWOW, it's been a long time coming but it has finally happened.  We broke ground last year in June and we just moved.  It took almost a year to build our new house and I spent alot of time complaining about the wait, but it was worth it!!  I'm in pig heaven with all the space we have inside and outside. 

Naturally, the unpacking is going to take a while, perhaps years.  Frankly, I am sick of unpacking boxes and we have 2 PODS yet to arrive with more of our stuff.  Today I tackled all the china and crystal my mother insisted I needed when I got married.  I got all of it washed and put in the china cabinet and who is suddenly at the door? my mother!  LOL.  If only she had been 3 hours earlier I might have made her wash it all, afterall she insisted I needed it.

Well now that you know why I've been an absent blogger I should probably go back to my unpacking.  It is possible to have an allergic reaction to cardboard?  Maybe my hands could swell up, or develop red (Sharpie) dots all over them??  Perhaps they could suddenly suffer from a strange stiffness that doesn't allow me to bend my fingers....there must be someway I can get out of finishing the unpacking!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great with more space, hope you'll show us pics later! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete