Monday, July 25, 2011

Crafting by Designs

Crafting by Designs is a completely NEW community and I am coordinating their Copic or other markers challenge this week.  Our first challenge for this category is:


 What says summer to you? blues, yellows, reds.... show us a summer image featuring your favorite summer colors.  Color the image with Copics or other markers.

Blue tones say summer to me.  They remind me of swimming pools and the beach, two of my most favorite places to be in the summer.

Stamp by The Greeting Farm

Crafting by Designs is an extremely friendly and supportive group of ladies who love to share their creations, participate in challenges, share tutorials or fun crafting informaton. To join Crafting by Design you will need to just head to the site and apply to join. Here is the link http://craftingbydesigns.ning.com/


Digi stamp by Michelle Perkett Studio

3 comments:

  1. Love the cards, real summery!!!
    Joining is by invite only.
    lotsa luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card Melissa and I love the colours you have used! Cute image too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow these are beautiful I can feel the summer!

    ReplyDelete