Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I'm LATE....

Sometimes unexpected things can really throw a curve in your normal plans.  With that said, I'm late with my post today for HAMBO STAMPS HOEDOWN CHALLENGE - but better late than never!  We have a fun challenge this week.

CHALLENGE: Add some SOFT WARES to your projects this week! Using COMPUTER, create a project that incorporates something soft!

My software is a chunk of blue jeans.  All other things are from my stash, plus Copic Markers and Glossy Accents.


Hambo's Hoedown weekly challenge is a progressive challenge. So if you participated and followed the directions (available on the blog) you should have received your new digi to play with. If your just starting and/or returning to the challenge use ANY Hambo Stamp. You can click HERE to go directly to the store.

1 comment:

  1. Melissa, I LOVE that your "soft" item is a pair of JEANS!!! How wicked cool is that?! And putting the cat face on the screen makes it even better :) Love your color choices and those cute little clips in the corner. W....O.....W!

    ReplyDelete