Friday, February 24, 2012

Dilly Beans Challenge!



Friday means it's time for a new Dilly Beans Digi Challenge!  This week our theme is "In Stitches".  I really wish I new how to sew but all I've ever done is sew on paper or maybe I should say try to sew on paper. I loved this theme because for once I wasn't stressing about my stitches being straight.  Just letting it sew where it wants makes the whole sewing thing a whole lot easier!



I colored the image with Copic Markers and used some Glossy Accents to make the butterflies a bit shiny.  Be sure to show us your stitching project by linking up to the Dilly Beans Challenge Blog.  We absolutely LOVE to see your creations so be sure to keep joining us!

I'm also entering this into these wonderful challenges:

Crafts and Me Challenges - Challenge 72-Shades of Spring

4 comments:

  1. this is great, i just got a machine for stitching card/paper but i haven't dared use it yet! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa!! The colors are so fabby and I just adore your crazy stitching!!! Great colors and the card shape is awesome!!

    Crafty Hugs!!
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful piece of work, just right for hanging on the wall and looking at every day! You've encouraged me to get my machine out - I like the idea of stitching just where the machine takes me rather than staying (or trying to stay) in straight lines!
    Thanks for the inspiration,
    Judyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, love this!!! The stitching is great and that image is one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete