Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Forever Together!

A wee bit creepy?  Nah.  I had so many ideas for this Dilly Beans digi, but for some reason I ended up making an ATC.   I felt like his empty eye sockets needed something so I added his heart eyes and gave him a jazzy collar.



I used a Dilly Beans digi and a bunch of miscellaneous goodies from my stash to create this handsome guy.  To give my skully a little glow I coated him in Stardust (powder chalk) from Chalk-Ah-Lot.  I think he's in love!

I'm entering him into these challenges:

One Stitch at a Time - Challenge #101 Use a Digi

Always Crafting - Creative Mondays Challenge #2 Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous - love the sparkle!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL how cute Melissa and love your "descirption" of how your ATC came into being!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it! The eyes are fab and I adore the collar. Too cute! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great ATC! Thanks for joining in with our Digi or don't challenge over at OSAAT and good luck. Hope to see you next week too!
    Julie x DT

    ReplyDelete