Yumi and Fumi Handmade
Yumi Yummies vs. Fumi Faves
Pull up your chair and your favorite drink because you have a front row seat of the feud. No we're not really fighting, we're just having a bit of fun between teammates and what better way than to show off with a crafty style blog hop?
Now it wouldn't be a blog hop without prizes - RIGHT!? As you hop along make sure you leave comments on each blog post because each team member is giving away something on their blog. Yep your eyes do not deceive you, so there are lots of chances to win.
There will be 4 types of winners:
1. Overall Design Team winners
2. Individual DT winner
3. Overall Blog hop winner will receive a stamp of our choice, plus similar items each DT member lists as their top 3 favorites on their projects (it could be you)
4. DT will choose a winner from their own blogs to receive something as well (it could be you)
Battle #1 - Top 3 Favorite Embellishments
Here's what YOU hoppers need to do:
1. Go through the blog hop and leave a comment on everyone's blog post
2. When you come back to the Y&FH blog you will vote 1 time by leaving a comment with your favorite designer who you think used the theme the best. We'd also love to hear what you liked about their project so please include that in your comment.
My favorite 3 embellishments on this are Echo Park die cuts, bling (it's hard to see) and ribbon!
Winter Yumi was colored with Copic Markers: E00, E11, E23, R56, R59, E50, Y21, YR24, T3
Chase was colored with Copic Markers: E50, E01, E53, E42, E34, E35, T3, R56, E15
Here is the battle hop list of blogs!
Y&FH -> come back to vote and link up!
My blog prize for one lucky winner!