Monday, February 24, 2014

Daydreamer!!

Today is my last day as Guest Designer at The Greeting Farm.  I had such a fun February, thank you Jessica and Marie!

I was really excited to get my second Secret Stamp from the Secret Stamp Club and be able to use it for my farewell card.  Let me introduce you to Tess, and let me also tell you that you can sign up for the Secret Stamp Club-registration is March 1st - 5th at the farm.


My Tess is colored with Copic Markers,  patterned papers used include Echo Park and Teresa Collins, ribbon and buttons are from my stash.

It's Monday, do some daydreaming! 

3 comments:

  1. So pretty. I love the turquoise colors you used. The are the perfect compliment to your beautifully colored image. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Melissa! love all the little details! She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, so super cute...happy to see you as gdt at tgf!
    Hope all is well! I'm adding you to my blog roll...I don't want to miss another of your fabulous creations!

    ReplyDelete