Sunday, October 19, 2014

Is your school supply box boring?

I found this little suitcase out shopping somewhere and just new someday I would need it.  Well, why not a supply box?  There are never any cute ones available, pink, blue, green plastic - boring....I like mine much better.

I used the clear stamp set from Some Odd Girl, School Supplies. Quite fitting don't ya think? I can't forget that I also used paper from the Sunshine Sorbet 6x6 paper pad - it was a great match with the one blue side of the suitcase.  (Here's a little secret, I have already ordered my 2nd pad of Sunshine Sorbet cause I used ALL of my first one - I heart those papers)


I used Memento ink to stamp my 'supplies' and Copic Markers to color them all.  Markers used:  RV11, RV13, YR68, Y35, Y36, B000, B00, R08, R14, R24, E50, C01, C03.

1 comment:

  1. Just too cute with all those happy faces smiling at you!

    ReplyDelete