Friday, October 30, 2015

ODDtoberfest Blog Hop!

Welcome you to Some Odd Girls ODDtoberfest,
3rd annual Trick or Treat Halloween Hop!

Thank you so much for joining us!  This year we're throwing a crafty costume party for you and all of the Odd Girl's have posted Halloween costume themed creations! You might have arrived from Alexis blog – if so, you’re spot on!  If not, you'll want to click here to go back to the beginning and make sure you hit all the houses....I mean blogs!

How will the trick or treating work? As you stop at each blog along the way to oooh and ahh at the fun Halloween costume themed crafts, our Design Team will either have a treat for you, or a trick (don't be scared, it's a crafty tip, and has nothing to do with house egging)

I'm not telling you which DT has a treat though and you can't make me! Besides, in order to qualify for a treat, you have to leave a comment on every blog along the hop. One person from each treat blog comment section will be awarded a code for $10 of Digi's in the Some Odd Girl shop!

But we couldn't let everyone else go without a little treat, so everyone can use code TRICKORTREAT to get 20% off your entire purchase through the weekend!


Don't forget to leave a comment at each stop to qualify for a treat and more importantly, have fun!

Are we ready? Here is your Hop order:


I used Zombie Mae and Zombie Kody digi stamps for my cemetery scene.
These are some pretty amazing costumes don't you think?


And there you have it! We will hop now through October 31st at midnight Eastern, and our winners will be announced next week on the newsletter, so if you haven't signed up for it yet, you can do so at the bottom of the Some Odd Girl homepage. Happy Haunting – I mean HOPPING!

Your next stop is Katie!

Have a fun and very Happy Halloween from all of us at Some Odd Girl!


37 comments:

  1. LOVE this bendi card! Just gorgeous (if you can call ghouls/zombies gorgeous lol)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh i love it! The spooky tree is perfect for halloween card! May i know what dies are you using? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cut the tree, card, and tombstones from my Silhouette machine.

      Delete
    2. I cut the tree, card, and tombstones from my Silhouette machine.

      Delete
  3. The card is perfect and I love all the background images!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally AMAZING!! Tons of work went into this FAB creation!!! LOVE it!!!!! The trees and entire scene is so ambitious and INSPIRING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your graveyard scene. I do love me some Zombies.
    Awesome creation, thank you for sharing it with us.
    Happy Halloween
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your graveyard scene. I do love me some Zombies.
    Awesome creation, thank you for sharing it with us.
    Happy Halloween
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ewwww, that gross... and by gross I mean totally awesome!! What a perfect card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ewwww, that gross... and by gross I mean totally awesome!! What a perfect card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so totally awesome! I love the scene you created and all the bits and pieces :) Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful scene
    you have created.
    Happy Halloween.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great scene. Love your background. Beautiful card

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super spooky card! Happy Halloween! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing card, I love how you created the base and those zombies are amazing, fantastic card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow!!! Terrific card!! Happy Hopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW - this is so flippin cool girl! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is terrific! The zombie are really scarry :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this card! Love the costumes! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This card is spooky cute. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very halloween scene!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Halloween card! Vary scary!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wowzers! Looks at all the funky coloring! So spooky! Fantastic job! Love the card scene too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oooooh, very awesome and detailed....lovin' everything about this scene you created.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is darling.
    I wanted to make a card but sold my Silhouette before I got a chance
    to cut any out (I'm not computer-savy enough to enjoy the silhouette).
    the ghouls/kids are colored great.
    thanks for sharing a fun card
    Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  24. Perfect card for Halloween! xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love it! Kody is especially "rotty" looking, great job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I have never been a fan of zombies, but how can you not just love these 2? You did an amazing job and the card is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  27. WOW! You went all out, girl! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your card! It is so awesome, it is almost a project. These zombies are really gross; I mean great!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love the eeriness of the card and how the images just pop off. I love the colors you used when coloring, they are great. Thank you so much for sharing with us.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete