Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Some Odd Girl Tuesday!

I am just loving Tuesdays because it's
SOME ODD GIRL new DIGI release day!!!!!


There is nothing that says summer time like a beautiful mermaid!  Bubbles is under water making friends.  I kept my card simple so she is the main focal point.  Some of the bubbles are glass like thanks to Glossy Accents, trying to give it a real water feel.  Bubbles is colored using Copic Markers.
Skin: Y000, E21, BV00, R30, Clothes: RV17, RV11, RV13, RV14, BV02, Hair: YB13, YG17, G40, YR02, YR15, R27, Background:  B000, G40


This was created using the new Summer Cut Files

I decided these cut files needed to be made into a wall hanging.  I cut all 3 on white paper using my Silhouette.  I planned to use a dark background behind them and add rhinestones for interest and I knew the white paper would make them pop.   I used the DIGI Buzzy and colored him with Copic Markers: Y000, Y06, YR15, C4, C6, C9, BG10.  Ta-Dah...a little summer decor!


Don't forgot you SOG lovers, yesterday a couple new stamp sets (Mr. Ocotopus and Beach Mae) were released too!

No comments:

Post a Comment