Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Some Odd Girl


It's TUESDAY....you know what that means,
SOME ODD GIRL new DIGI releases!



This card is being entered into 

This little kitten and his grasshopper friend are so adorable.  I can't decide if they are friends already, or just getting acquainted. I made my kitten orange to represent my fat cat.   Copic Markers used:  YR000, RY12, YR15, YR18, E99, YG11, G05, RV13, RV29




I used the Cloud Easel Card Base cut file, available in the store, for this sentiment.  I felt it was a perfect fit.  Besides folding flat to mail, it could easily sit on a shelf.



I found this cute little notebook when out and about somewhere and put it away knowing that I would want it for something.  When the new sentiment stamps came out I knew I had to dig it out because this stamp would be perfect for a new journal cover.  




I added Spring Bling Sequin Mix as the daisy centers.


No comments:

Post a Comment